CHILD SAFETY: HOW SAFE IS YOUR HOME FOR LITTLE CHILDREN? (VIDEO)


When I saw this video, I didn't want to watch because I was wondering about the relevance to this blog. I decided to watch and at the end, it left me silent and pondering on the dangers we have in our homes, where we have little children. We want our homes to be trendy and unique so that when visitors come around, they are very impressed. But how safe are our homes for little children?

There was an event that happened in where I lived in Benin City. A little boy ran into sliding glass door during the cause of play with his siblings and friends. The outcome wasn't pleasant as the glass shattered and cut through this boy. The boy died and the mother was never the same again.

So the question is: How safe is your home for little children?

Source of video:  RedCastle Crusade

#BePrepared
#BeProactive
#GetFirstAidSkills
#GetAFirstAidKit/Box
#BeFABulouS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHILD SAFETY: OUR HOMES HAVE MORE POISONOUS SUBSTANCES THAN WE REALIZE

What's the function of cotton buds in your first aid kit/box?

GIRL RESUSCITATES HER BROTHER BY PERFORMING CPR (VIDEO)