Fecal Impaction


FECAL IMPACTION 

Some serious years ago i experienced fecal impaction, oh yes, i have first hand experience 🤦‍♀️🥺😭. I also know another victim, oh yes, my brother Maro🤣😝🙃. We are partners in the matter🤣

Fecal impaction is a complication of  constipation in which a hard, dry mass of stool becomes stuck in the colon or rectum. This immobile mass will block the passage and cause a buildup of waste, which a person will be unable to pass.

During the period before my unfortunate experience, i didn't realise i was constipated. On a particular day i eventually felt the need to go, i got into the loo to do my business, and nothing was coming out 😭

I needed tools to save the day. I was in pains and frustrated. I could feel the extra hard poo just at my anal entrance,but it won't just come out. I called out to my partner in fecal impaction, i told him.i needed toothpicks 😱🥺😭, aboniki balm😱😱😱🥺🥺🥺😭..it was a nasty experience, I eventually got my freedom through mechanical manipulation. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Maro's experience wasn't different from mine, though he screamed more than i did, like he was in the delivery ward🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️

Thankfully those days are over 

#FecalImpaction
#ConstipationComplication
#DigestiveHealth
#DigestiveAilments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHILD SAFETY: OUR HOMES HAVE MORE POISONOUS SUBSTANCES THAN WE REALIZE

THE TICKING TIME BOMB; HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE HEALTH RISKS OF ECTOPIC PREGNANCIES?

What's the function of cotton buds in your first aid kit/box?